All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–105 (up to $66.50 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating section 107 or 120 (up to $87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returned with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone said “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
- Their Sound: hardcore stoner metal that toggles between breakneck speeds and being sludgier than an oil slick strained though a coffee filter
- Their Lyrics: high-concept and laden with fantasy themes as well as literary references, as exhibited by the quest narrative Blood Mountain and Leviathan—a concept album based around Moby Dick
- Their Acclaim: three Grammy nods for Best Metal Performance and praise from Rolling Stone, who heralds Mastodon as “the greatest metal band of their generation—no one else comes close.”
- Their Latest: Once More ‘Round the Sun, which doesn’t have a prog-rock storyline like Leviathan, Blood Mountain, or Crack the Skye, but carries just as much punishing weight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.