What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Judas Priest with Steel Panther
- When: Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: IZOD Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for sections 101–104 or 126–128 (up to $53.65 value)
- $40 for sections 105–107 or 123–125 (up to $81.20 value)
- $70 for section 108, 109, 121, or 122 (up to $118.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returns with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone says “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- What the Baltimore Sun has praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at IZOD Center on 10/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.