All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $37 for one ticket to see the Judas Priest: Redeemer of Souls Tour (up to $70.15 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Gila River Arena
- Seating: section 112, 113, 121, or 122 (rows T–W), or sections 114–120 (rows A–R)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Judas Priest: Redeemer of Souls Tour
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returns with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone says “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- What the Baltimore Sun has praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 11/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Gila River Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.