What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in sections 205–207 or 223–225 (up to $70.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- Accolades: a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor” in 2010; Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2018 nomination
- Their latest: After their 2014 back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, the band returns with all engines revving on their upcoming album, Firepower.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.