All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one VIP ticket to Judy Garland and Company and a picture with the performer playing Garland on October 24–November 14, Saturdays at 8 p.m. (up to $32.04 value)
- $19 for one VIP ticket to The Judy Garland Christmas Show and a picture with the performer playing Garland on November 21–January 9, Saturdays at 8 p.m. (up to $35 value)
As a bonus, our customers who choose to purchase food will receive an additional 20% discount on their bill.
Judy Garland Tributes
- The legend: the Golden Age movie star who took us “Over the Rainbow” with her inimitable voice, was the youngest recipient of the Cecil B. DeMille Award, gave birth to Liza Minnelli, received two Oscar nominations, and became a gay icon along the way
- Peter Mac: a self-described “male actress” who’s floored critics, audiences, and even Garland’s friends with his spot-on inhabitation of the showbiz legend, from the boisterous voice to the the catty humor and impeccable fashion sense
- What critics say: Bebe Sweetbriar of EDGE Magazine speculates that “Judy Garland is somewhere saying, ‘finally somebody who gets me!’” while the one and only Mickey Rooney proclaimed “This is beyond an imitation. I knew her and loved her and this is much more than an imitation. This is an artist. Peter Mac is phenomenal.”
- Judy Garland and Company: In this ever-changing variety show, Mac packs the stage with jokes, showtunes, and a roster of guest stars (all played by himself) that includes Mae West, Elaine Stritch, Carol Channing, Bette Davis, and Liza Minnelli.
- The Judy Garland Christmas Show: This recreation of the 1963 CBS special finds Judy and kids (Liza, Lorna, and Joey) crooning yuletide tunes as surprise guests, including Bea Arthur and Ethel Merman, drop by to spread holiday cheer.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. All ADA seating requests will be honored, contact box office prior to purchase. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.