What You'll Get
- $29 for one Priority ticket plus post-show photo op with Peter Mac and Margaret O’Brien (up to $63.09 value)
- Priority seating is located in the first half of the theater.
This one-night-only concert benefits the the Southern California Motion Picture Council. After the show, ticket holders can take a photo with star Peter Mac and Oscar-winning actress Margaret O’Brien, best known for costarring with Judy Garland in Meet Me in St. Louis.
Judy Garland Live In Concert: 95 Years of Magic - A Birthday Celebration
- The legend: the Golden Age movie star who took us “Over the Rainbow” with her inimitable voice, was the youngest recipient of the Cecil B. DeMille Award, gave birth to Liza Minnelli, received two Oscar nominations, and became a gay icon along the way
- Peter Mac: a self-described “male actress” who’s floored critics, audiences, and even Garland’s friends with his spot-on inhabitation of the showbiz legend, from the boisterous voice to the the catty humor and impeccable fashion sense
- What critics say: Bebe Sweetbriar of EDGE Magazine speculates that “Judy Garland is somewhere saying, ‘finally somebody who gets me!’” while the one and only Mickey Rooney proclaimed, “This is beyond an imitation. I knew her and loved her and this is much more than an imitation. This is an artist. Peter Mac is phenomenal.”
- 95 Years of Magic - A Birthday Celebration: The show celebrates what would have been Garland’s 95th birthday with a trip down memory lane, covering everything from her Hollywood Golden Age films to her Carnegie Hall comeback concerts to her friendship with JFK.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.