What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for general admission in the side and rear tables (up to $32.04 value)
- $20 for one ticket for priority seating in the front half of the room, plus a photo op and 20% off food (up to $42.39 value)
Judy and Company
- The legend: the Golden Age movie star who took us “Over the Rainbow” with her inimitable voice, was the youngest recipient of the Cecil B. DeMille Award, gave birth to Liza Minnelli, received two Oscar nominations, and became a gay icon along the way
- Peter Mac: a self-described “male actress” who’s floored critics, audiences, and even Garland’s friends with his spot-on inhabitation of the showbiz legend, from the boisterous voice to the the catty humor and impeccable fashion sense. He also plays more than 45 other women, as well, from Katherine Hepburn to Liza Minnelli.
- What critics say: Bebe Sweetbriar of EDGE Magazine speculates that “Judy Garland is somewhere saying, ‘finally somebody who gets me!’” while the one and only Mickey Rooney proclaimed “This is beyond an imitation. I knew her and loved her and this is much more than an imitation. This is an artist. Peter Mac is phenomenal.”
- The Show: In this ever-changing variety show, Mac packs the stage with jokes, showtunes, and a roster of guest stars (all played by himself) that includes Mae West, Elaine Stritch, Carol Channing, Bette Davis, and Liza Minnelli.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.