- $36 for one best-available ticket and a picture with the performer playing Garland (up to $60.50 value)
- When: February 20–March 12, Saturdays at 8 p.m
- Note: bring your own camera for the picture
As a bonus, Groupon customers who choose to purchase food will receive an additional 20% discount on their bill.
Judy Garland Tributes
- Judy Garland: the Golden Age movie star who took us “Over the Rainbow” with her inimitable voice, was the youngest recipient of the Cecil B. DeMille Award, gave birth to Liza Minnelli, and received two Oscar nominations—and became a gay icon along the way
- Peter Mac: Academy’s Golden Halo Award winner and self-described “male actress” who’s floored critics, audiences, and even Garland’s friends with his spot-on inhabitation of the showbiz legend’s soul, from her boisterous voice to her catty humor and impeccable fashion sense
- What critics say: Bebe Sweetbriar of EDGE Magazine speculates that “Judy Garland is somewhere saying, ‘finally somebody who gets me!’” while the one and only Mickey Rooney proclaimed “This is beyond an imitation. I knew her and loved her and this is much more than an imitation. This is an artist. Peter Mac is phenomenal.”
- Judy at the Movies: How can one honor all of Judy’s sparkling film career in one show? By making it multiple shows, of course. Mac unleashes a new performance each week, showcasing one film at a time. Shows include selections from movies such as Summer Stock, A Star is Born, Meet Me in St. Louis, and that one movie about a plucky young wizard just trying to make a name for himself.