What You'll Get
- $60 for one admission to an hour-long handblown glass heart pendant-making class (up to $100 value)
- When: 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 8 p.m. classes available February 2–29; call ahead to book
- Participants should wear closed-toe shoes and light clothing; weather appropriate wear is recommended
Each voucher good for 1 person. Couples should purchase 2 in order to go together.
What You’ll Do
- Learn the basics of glass art: instructors cover the techniques and tools you’ll use to create a heart-shaped glass pendant
- Take your creation home: at the end of the session, your heart pendant will be fired in a kiln made ready to be given as a gift
- Bring your sweetheart along: a heart pendant is a natural Valentine’s Day gift—but making one together is a romantic couple’s activity
To Mark Todd, sculpting glass is a lot like playing music. He improvises as he blows and shapes the molten material into different pieces of art—and he always keeps some good tunes playing while he works. His passion was honed during more than a decade of training, including studies at glassblowing studios in Brooklyn and Boston.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2016. Limit 6 per person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Redeem day of class for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+. Each voucher good for 1 person. Couples should purchase 2 in order to go together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.