The World Music Conference's longest running dance party treats fans to a lineup of the world's top DJs and EDM artists
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Nikki Beach. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects RRMO Events LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 1 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Juicy Beach 2013 (Recap Video)
* Don't go to Juicy Beach: if you don't like dancing, trancing out, and immersing yourself in soundscapes from superstar DJs
* The headliners of a lineup filled with headliners: Robbie Rivera, EDX, Funkagenda
* "Funk-a-tron": Robbie's 2001 global smash that influenced many house DJs; also the name of the robot that stole George Clinton's job
* How Robbie describes his sound: "sexy, pounding, dirty, electro-tinged house music"
* EDX is: the chart-topping resident DJ of Ibiza's famed nightclub Space
* EDX collaborators: Deadmau5, Armand Van Helden
* Funkagenda's agenda: funk
* According to DJ Magazine, he's: a vanguard of a "tough but melodic big room house sound"
* Other acts to spin your heels to: Bad Boy Bill, Sick Individuals, Stonebridge, and Henry Fong