Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite artist or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one G-Pass to see Julieta Venegas – Los Momentos Tour 2013, Part of HOB's 20th Anniversary (up to a $45 value)
- When: Sunday, September 29, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Her trilingual stomping grounds: Spanish, Portuguese, and English
- Her Grammy nods: one Grammy and five Latin Grammys
- What she does in her free time: volunteers for the UN as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador in Mexico
- Her most renowned album to date: the platinum-selling Limón y Sal
- Song you've heard from that album: the worldwide hit "Me Voy"
- What's new: 2013's Los Mementos
- How Allmusic.com describes its sound: "a homespun electro-pop record that sounds as if it was made on a laptop by a child of the '80s, where synthetic keyboards and beats reign supreme."
- What to do if you see her on the street: run through a series a hyper-personal questions to really make sure it's her—she has a twin sister