Jurassic Quest features over 80 life-sized dinosaur replicas from the very small, to the gigantic. Witness dinosaurs move, roar and roam!
About This Deal
- General admission or Kids VIP
- Kids VIP tickets include unlimited rides and activities (not valid for face painting or green-screen photography).
- Kids tickets are for ages 2–12, and adult tickets are for ages 13 and up.
- Children under 2 receive free general admission.
- Friday, November 22, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24, at 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- What it is: a prehistoric-themed, immersive event where families can walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods and encounter more than 80 painstakingly replicated, true-to-size dinosaurs
- The dinosaurs: They don’t just stand and look pretty, they roar, move, and sometimes walk around. The baby dinos even meet and interact with visitors, and have been known to snatch baseball caps right off of unsuspecting heads.
- The attractions and activities: Guests can dig up fossils like a real paleontologist, ride a 24-foot-tall Tyrannosaurus rex, learn how prehistoric animals lived at Dino Science stations, as well as meet our baby dinosaurs and enjoy walking dinosaur shows, dinosaur themed bounce houses, science stations and a dino cinema! There will also be face painting, crafts and coloring stations and much more.