Jurassic Quest features over 100 life-sized dinosaur replicas, including a 50 ft. long moving Megalodon, the T-Rex and a Spinosaurus
What You'll Get
- General admission or Kids VIP - includes Ancient Oceans exhibit
- Must present printed voucher at venue box office
- Kids VIP tickets include unlimited rides and activities (not valid for face painting or green-screen photography).
- Kids tickets are for ages 2-12, and adult tickets are for ages 13 and up.
- Children under 2 receive free admission.
- What it is: a prehistoric-themed, immersive event where families can walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods and encounter more than 100 painstakingly replicated, true-to-size dinosaurs, as well as prehistoric marine animals.
- Encounter the 50 ft. long moving Megalodon face-to-face: Ancient Oceans will feature will feature gigantic, moving, water-dwellers from the Jurassic, Cretaceous and Neogene Periods, including the ultimate apex predator of its time, the Megalodon!
- The dinosaurs: They don’t just stand and look pretty, they roar, move, and sometimes walk around. The baby dinos love interacting with visitors, and have been known to snatch baseball caps right off of unsuspecting heads.
- The attractions and activities: They don’t just stand and look pretty, they roar, move, and sometimes walk around. The baby dinos love interacting with visitors, and have been known to snatch baseball caps right off of unsuspecting heads.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children under 2 receive free admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.