Jurassic Quest is back and better than ever with a huge herd of life-size animatronic dinosaurs and ancient ocean creatures
About This Deal
- The event is general admission but has timed entry – select a time slot every 15 minutes. Timed entry helps reduce crowds and allows guests to enjoy their Quest in a safe and accessible environment.
- Offer applies to Adult and Kids ticket admissions only, some activities require additional purchase onsite.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13–64; child tickets valid for customers ages 2–12
- Children under age 2 receive free admission
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dates and times:
- Friday, December 2, 2022, 1 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, 2022, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, 2022, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- What to expect:
- Walk among a huge herd of dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail
- Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: dinosaur rides, giant fossil dig, inflatables, fossil science exhibit, “Triceratots” soft play area, and MORE!
- What’s to do there:
- Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex, and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch a star dino trainer: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick, or Park Ranger Marty!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at an interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows and don’t miss the live Raptor Training experience.
- Dig for fossils, and check out real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn, and a life-size dino skull.
- Some activities are not included with general admission and require the purchase of activity tickets on site.
- Join us on “The Quest” – an interactive adventure to find clues throughout the exhibit and collect a prize at the end.