- $20 for rear balcony (up to $44.80 value)
- $30 for rear orchestra or middle balcony (up to $56.05 value)
- $40 for orchestra or lower balcony (up to $68.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve heard his melodic pipes and guitar work: on huge Moody Blues hits including “Nights in White Satin,” “Tuesday Afternoon,” and “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere”
- Evidence that he’s been pulling his weight in the band: He penned 20 of the 27 singles they released after 1967.
- First solo effort: the 1977 release Songwriter
- What he’s done in the years since: reunited with The Moody Blues on a variety of projects; written songs for TV and films; collaborated with artists ranging from Jethro Tull to Iron Maiden
- Latest solo effort: Spirits of the Western Sky, which was released in 2013 and features “Lazy Afternoon,” a song co-written during naptime at Kenny Loggins’s house