All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for rear balcony (up to $44.80 value)
- $30 for rear orchestra or middle balcony (up to $56.05 value)
- $40 for orchestra or lower balcony (up to $68.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve heard his melodic pipes and guitar work: on huge Moody Blues hits including “Nights in White Satin,” “Tuesday Afternoon,” and “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere”
- Evidence that he’s been pulling his weight in the band: He penned 20 of the 27 singles they released after 1967.
- First solo effort: the 1977 release Songwriter
- What he’s done in the years since: reunited with The Moody Blues on a variety of projects; written songs for TV and films; collaborated with artists ranging from Jethro Tull to Iron Maiden
- Latest solo effort: Spirits of the Western Sky, which was released in 2013 and features “Lazy Afternoon,” a song co-written during naptime at Kenny Loggins’s house
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.