All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for seating in the back upper balcony (up to $42.30 value)
- $32 for seating in the lower balcony or front upper balcony (up to $56.05 value)
- $45 for seating in the orchestra (up to $80.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where you’ve heard his melodic pipes and guitar work: on huge Moody Blues hits including “Nights in White Satin,” “Tuesday Afternoon,” and “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere”
- Evidence that he’s been pulling his weight in the band: He penned 20 of the 27 singles they released after 1967.
- First solo effort: the 1977 release Songwriter
- What he’s done in the years since: reunited with The Moody Blues on a variety of projects; written songs for TV and films; collaborated with artists ranging from Jethro Tull to Iron Maiden
- Latest solo effort: Spirits of the Western Sky, which was released in 2013 and features “Lazy Afternoon,” a song co-written during naptime at Kenny Loggins’s house
- Hayward is supported on this tour by virtuoso guitar player, Mike Dawes, one of the most creative modern finger guitar performers in the world
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.