Some country artists have played at venues that enhance their outlaw reputations, such as a prison or a dance hall that someone's embezzling from. Have a wild time with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17.50 for one G-Pass to see Justin Moore (up to $33.45 value)
- When: Friday, June 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square
- Section: rear general-admission standing area
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His style: self-described "stubborn redneck mettle" blended with old-fashioned country charm
- Number 1 hits that showcase his back-to-basics mentality and unabashedly spiritual side: "Small Town USA" and "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away"
- Hit that stirs the hearts of country fans and inspired commitment anxiety in immortal lovers: “Til My Last Day”
- Awards Justin has racked up so far: Billboard's Top New Country Artist of 2009, two Inspirational Country Music Awards, and the 2014 Academy of Country Music Award for New Artist of the Year
- Latest collection of valentines to small-town living and country lovin': Off the Beaten Path, featuring the latest hit "Lettin' the Night Roll" and an outlaw country collaboration with Charlie Daniels
- Reasons to get there early: Wisconsin's Josh Thompson opens with hits such as "Beer on the Table" and "Way Out Here," and young Jordan Ranger from Team Blake on season 2 of NBC's The Voice will have fans spinning their chairs in approval