- $17 for one G-Pass for gallery general admission (up to $30.40 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for floor general admission (up to $53.75 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for 100- or 200-level seating (up to $77.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here for a Chase Rice concert
- Click here for an Alabama concert
- Click here for a Lady Antebellum concert
- Click here for a Dwight Yoakam concert
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of eventf.
- His style: self-described “stubborn redneck mettle” blended with old-fashioned country charm
- “Small Town USA” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away”: Number 1 hits that showcase his back-to-basics mentality and unabashedly spiritual side
- “Til My Last Day”: the hit that stirs the hearts of country fans and inspires commitment anxiety in immortal lovers
- Awards he’s racked up so far: Billboard’s Top New Country Artist of 2009, two Inspirational Country Music Awards, and the 2014 Academy of Country Music Award for New Artist of the Year
- His latest collection of valentines to small-town living and country lovin’: Off the Beaten Path, featuring the latest hit “This Kind of Town” and an outlaw country collaboration with Charlie Daniels
- The event is part of Boots on the Boulevard, a series of live country music performances during the national rodeo championships in Las Vegas.