What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn seat (up to $39.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His style: self-described “stubborn redneck mettle” blended with old-fashioned country charm
- “Small Town USA” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away”: Number 1 hits that showcase his back-to-basics mentality and unabashedly spiritual side
- “Til My Last Day”: the hit that stirs the hearts of country fans and inspires commitment anxiety in immortal lovers
- Awards he’s racked up so far: Billboard’s Top New Country Artist of 2009, two Inspirational Country Music Awards, and the 2014 Academy of Country Music Award for New Artist of the Year
- His latest collection of valentines to small-town living and country lovin’: Off the Beaten Path, featuring the latest hit “This Kind of Town” and an outlaw country collaboration with Charlie Daniels
- How Rodney uses his East-Tennessee twang: he channels it into a platinum-selling discography that chronicles Southern living
- His breakthrough record: 2006’s If You’re Going Through Hell, which features sing-alongs such as “Watching You,” “These Are My People,” and the galvanizing title track
- What that album earned him: his first platinum certification, an Academy of Country Music Award for Top New Male Vocalist, and five nominations, including two for Song of the Year (“Watching You” and “If You’re Going Through Hell”)
- The results of that momentum: 2009’s It’s America, which includes the No. 1 hit title track—his fifth No. 1—and “Farmer’s Daughter”
- His most recent studio album: 2011’s Take a Back Road, in which Rodney “lets his shadow come out to play” by putting some rock into his country
- An aural thank-you note to his fans: 2015’s Greatest Hits, an album packed with favorites and one surprise—the new single “Eat Sleep Love You Repeat”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.