What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket to see Ryan Leslie on Saturday, December 5, at 10:30 p.m. (up to $35.29 value)
- $14 for one ticket to see Justine Skye on Friday, December 11, at 10:30 p.m. (up to $24.74 value)
- $27 for one ticket to see Al B. Sure! and Jon B on Saturday, December 12, at 10:30 p.m. (up to $45.84 value)
- $30 for one ticket to see Ginuwine on Saturday, January 30, at 11 p.m. (up to $45.84 value)
- All options for general-admission standing
Concerts at the Shrine
- Ryan Leslie: This R&B writer, producer, vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, and all-around Renaissance man graduated from Harvard at 19, but his silky ballads don’t suffer from Ivory Tower stuffiness. Instead, his songs draw on his nomadic childhood growing up in eight cities across two continents.
- Justine Skye: A Brooklyn native, singer/songwriter Justine Skye burst onto the scene not in the clubs but at a music panel hosted by BMI, where she surprised a crowd of music executives with a cover of Sam Sparro’s “Black and Gold.” Since then, she’s dropped a pair of EPs and the Tyga-assisted slow jam “Collide.”
- Al B. Sure!: Handpicked by Quincy Jones as the winner of the Sony Innovators Talent Search in 1987, Al. B. Sure! went on to pioneer new jack swing and top the Billboard R&B chart with the smooth jam “Nite and Day.”
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.