What You'll Get
- $40 for two tickets to see K Camp (up to $65.70 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Warehouse Live
- General admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
K Camp – "In Due Time" (Official Video) Warning: explicit lyrics
- K Camp’s forte: instant club bangers and soulful hip-hop tracks
- His influences: Andre 3000, Tupac Shakur, and Biggie
- Number of YouTube views for his mega-hit “Money Baby”: almost 5 million
- Which translates into: money, baby
- Cool collaborator that helped make “Cut Her Off” a smash hit: 2Chainz
- How host King Keraun ascended to his throne: posting goofy comedy sketches to YouTube; poisoning the other YouTube comics that stood in his way
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Ballroom at Warehouse Live. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Warehouse Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.