- $24.19 for one G-Pass to see K. Michelle (up to $40.31 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ritz
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first heard K. Michelle: on her hit single “Fakin’ It” with Missy Elliott
- Where you first saw her: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- Where you’ve seen her lately: touring with Robin Thicke, and breaking YouTube’s view counters with her videos for “V.S.O.P.” and “The Right One”
- Where you’ll be seeing her soon: on her own Love & Hip Hop spin-off
- What happened when K. Michelle made people wait for her debut album: she debuted at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #2 on the Billboard 200
- That album: Rebellious Soul
- Latest single from Rebellious Soul that showcases her ability to sucker-punch listeners square in the heart until they say “uncle”: “Can’t Raise a Man”
- What Soul Train says about Rebellious Soul: “You can expect to be serenaded with tales of heartbreak, sexual encounters for grown folks and mantras of female empowerment.”