- One G-Pass to see K. Michelle
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for seating in right or left center, rows 31–36; or right or left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $47 value)
- $36 for seating in right or left center, rows 17–29; or right or left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $52 value)
- $40 for seating in right or left center, rows 7–16; or right or left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first heard K. Michelle: on her hit single “Fakin’ It” with Missy Elliott
- Where you first saw her: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- What happened when she made fans wait for her debut album, Rebellious Soul: she debuted at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #2 on the Billboard 200
- Where you’ve heard and seen her lately: putting out her second album, 2014’s Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?, and starring in VH1’s K. Michelle: My Life, a spin-of of Love & Hip Hop
- Single that showcases her ability to sucker-punch listeners square in the heart while getting them to dance at the same time: “Love ‘Em All”