What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see K. Michelle
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for seating in right or left center, rows 31–36; or right or left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $47 value)
- $36 for seating in right or left center, rows 17–29; or right or left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $52 value)
- $40 for seating in right or left center, rows 7–16; or right or left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first heard K. Michelle: on her hit single “Fakin’ It” with Missy Elliott
- Where you first saw her: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- What happened when she made fans wait for her debut album, Rebellious Soul: she debuted at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #2 on the Billboard 200
- Where you’ve heard and seen her lately: putting out her second album, 2014’s Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?, and starring in VH1’s K. Michelle: My Life, a spin-of of Love & Hip Hop
- Single that showcases her ability to sucker-punch listeners square in the heart while getting them to dance at the same time: “Love ‘Em All”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 5/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.