What You'll Get
- $23 for one general-admission ticket to Kamelot and Dragonforce (up to $33.83 value)
- $11 for one general-admission ticket to Black Knights Rising (up to $17.91 value)
Black Knights Rising
- Who shakes the rafters in this heavy-metal supergroup: guitarist Craig Goldy (Dio), drummer Vinnie Appice (Black Sabbath), bassist Elliot Rubinson (CEO of Dean Guitars), and singer John West (Royal Hunt)
- The opener: symphonic metal act Shaylon and the female-fronted goth-metal outfit Lipshok
Kamelot and DragonForce
- Kamelot: Since 1991, this venerable Florida-based power metal band has released 11 albums of symphonic power metal. Their sound, which, like Beethoven wearing eyeliner and smoking clove cigarettes, seamlessly melds elements of classical, prog rock, and goth, has been recently enhanced by the operatic vocals of new Swedish lead singer Tommy Karevik.
- DragonForce: As anybody who’s ever attempted “Through the Fire and Flames” on Guitar Hero III can attest, DragonForce’s arpeggio-packed guitar solos are truly “Boss Level” hard. With musical queues taken from retro video games and lyrics stripped from the world of fantasy, these Grammy-nominated British fret-arsonists practically invented the genre of “Nintendo Metal.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ for 12/6 show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.