What You'll Get
- $10 for two tickets to a Kane County Cougars game, plus two hot dogs (an $8 value for the hot dogs; a $30 total value)
- Where: Fifth-Third Bank Ballpark
- Seating: Reserved section
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against the Cedar Rapids Kernels on Sunday, August 2, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Lansing Lugnuts on Sunday, August 16, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Quad Cities River Bandits on Sunday, August 23, at 1 p.m,
- Against the Beloit Snappers on Sunday, August 30, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Peoria Chiefs on Sunday, September 6, at 6:30 p.m. (includes post-game fireworks)
All of these Sunday Funday dates are Kids Eat Free days, in which kids ages 3–10 receive a voucher valid for a free hot dog and small soda. Sunday Funday also includes live organ music by Nancy Faust; unlimited use of the Cougars’ new KidZone, presented by Rainbow Play Systems, for $5; and a pre-game autograph session with Cougars players.
The Scouting Report
As the 2015 Midwest League season barrels through the dog days of summer, the defending-champion Cougars look to keep their cleats on the accelerator. The club’s scorching start to the second half has it contending for the best overall record in the Midwest League, just a few games back of the Quad City River Bandits. The Cougars have found success due to their ability to flummox opposing hitters with their pitching rather than impossible Sudoku puzzles left in the on-deck circle. So far, the Kane County pitchers have posted a collective 2.92 ERA—second-best in the league. Throughout August and into September, the team’s young arms will hurl the stinky cheddar against several league rivals, including the formidable River Bandits on August 23.
Kane County Cougars
Stationed just 30 miles—a mere 1,760 base runs—from the Windy City, the Kane County Cougars protect the future of baseball as a Class A minor-league affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks. The club continues to deliver big-league talent more reliably than a fungo bat hits pop-flies, with more than 100 alumni who have gone on to careers in the big show. Along with its role as a developer of burgeoning talent, the Cougars have had competitive success at their own level, seizing a Midwest League title in 2001 and again in 2014. For their exploits, they’ve earned the allegiance of mascot Ozzie T. Cougar, who leads cheers from the stands when not distracted by a bird or someone shaking a keychain.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 vouchers per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.