All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket for general admission (up to $47.90 value)
- $37.50 for one ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $53.05 value)
- Which part of The Sunflower State Kansas was formed in: Topeka’s secretive prog-rock district
- Songs you know by heart: the radio-ready “Carry On Wayward Son” and “Dust in the Wind”
- Songs your neighborhood wizard knows by heart: the more scatological “Point of Know Return” and “Journey from Mariabronn”
- What all of these songs have in common: catchy melodies mixed with symphonic composition
- Evidence that Kansas’ music is a favorite of time-travelers: “Carry On Wayward Son” was released in 1976, could be found at the top of classic rock radio’s most-played lists in 1997, and was chosen as the theme song for Supernatural in 2005
- Silliest places you’ve heard Kansas songs: Anchorman, Happy Gilmore, and an episode of South Park
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.