- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for second mezzanine seating (up to $58.50 value)
All seating is located in the Second Mezzanine. There is no elevator access to the mezzanine section.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which part of The Sunflower State Kansas was formed in: Topeka’s secretive prog-rock district
- Songs you know by heart: the radio-ready “Carry On Wayward Son” and “Dust in the Wind”
- Songs your neighborhood wizard knows by heart: the more scatological “Point of Know Return” and “Journey from Mariabronn”
- What all of these songs have in common: catchy melodies mixed with symphonic composition
- Evidence that Kansas’ music is a favorite of time-travelers: “Carry On Wayward Son” was released in 1976, could be found at the top of classic rock radio’s most-played lists in 1997, and was chosen as the theme song for Supernatural in 2005
- Silliest places you’ve heard Kansas songs: Anchorman, Happy Gilmore, and an episode of South Park
St. George Theater
35 Hyatt St.
Staten Island, NY 10301