What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket for second mezzanine seating (up to $58.50 value)
All seating is located in the Second Mezzanine. There is no elevator access to the mezzanine section.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which part of The Sunflower State Kansas was formed in: Topeka’s secretive prog-rock district
- Songs you know by heart: the radio-ready “Carry On Wayward Son” and “Dust in the Wind”
- Songs your neighborhood wizard knows by heart: the more scatological “Point of Know Return” and “Journey from Mariabronn”
- What all of these songs have in common: catchy melodies mixed with symphonic composition
- Evidence that Kansas’ music is a favorite of time-travelers: “Carry On Wayward Son” was released in 1976, could be found at the top of classic rock radio’s most-played lists in 1997, and was chosen as the theme song for Supernatural in 2005
- Silliest places you’ve heard Kansas songs: Anchorman, Happy Gilmore, and an episode of South Park
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.