What You'll Get
- $23 for two tickets to any standup-comedy show (excluding special engagements), plus one appetizer (up to $48.99 value)
- When: through November 29
- Where: Kansas City Improv
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Rocky LaPorte (July 23, 24, 26)
- Rob Little (July 30-31, August 2)
- Ryan Hamilton (September 24, 25, 27)
- Greg Warren (November 19, 20, 22)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Most shows 18+ or 21+. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kansas City Improv
The nationwide chain of Improv comedy clubs hosts comedians en route to the big time, with an impressive roster of past performers that includes David Spade, Adam Sandler, and Jerry Seinfeld. Kansas City Improv unveils a spread of award-winning American cuisine from company-wide head chef JR Grady, and a slew of signature cocktails to remedy laughter-induced cottonmouth. Guests can stow their vehicles prior to the show with garage parking, available throughout the Zona Rosa shopping center.