All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see John Caparulo
- Where: Kansas City Improv Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- $11 for Thursday, September 3, at 7:30 p.m. for ages 21 and older, or Sunday, September 6, at 7 p.m. for ages 18 and older (up to $22.95 value)
- $13 for Friday, September 4, at 7 p.m. or 9:45 p.m. for ages 21 and older (up to $26.29 value)
- $16 for Saturday, September 5, at 7 p.m. or 9:45 p.m. for ages 21 and older (up to $31.87 value)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
Perhaps best known for his appearances on Chelsea Lately, John Caparulo isn’t a stranger to screens big or small: other credits include Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, hosting CMT’s Mobile Home Disaster, and his own Comedy Central special. in 2013, he made the jump to streaming-land, when Netflix released his special John Caparulo: Come Inside Me.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older for 9/6 show; must be 21 or older for any other show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kansas City Improv
The nationwide chain of Improv comedy clubs hosts comedians en route to the big time, with an impressive roster of past performers that includes David Spade, Adam Sandler, and Jerry Seinfeld. Kansas City Improv unveils a spread of award-winning American cuisine from company-wide head chef JR Grady, and a slew of signature cocktails to remedy laughter-induced cottonmouth. Guests can stow their vehicles prior to the show with garage parking, available throughout the Zona Rosa shopping center.