- $14 for one ticket to see Gilbert Gottfried (up to $28.52 value)
- Where: Kansas City Improv Comedy Club
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before 9:45 p.m. shows; one hour and 15 minutes before all other shows
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 27, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28, at 7 p.m. or 9:45 p.m.
- Sunday, March 29, at 7 p.m.
If you don’t know his face, you definitely know his voice. But while Gilbert Gottfried’s raspy, nasal growl has given abrasive life to Iago the parrot and the Aflac duck, as well as many non-bird characters, it’s onstage that he truly shines. In front of a crowd, he deals in all things snarky, insulting, and blue, thus making him perfect for Comedy Central’s roasts, where he’s been a fixture since 2008. It’s here that he’s shed the worst kind of praise on the likes of Bob Saget (“I watched his special in hi-def, because in order to enjoy it, you have to be either high or deaf.”), Roseanne Barr (“Her sharp yellow teeth can take a man’s arm off in one bite.”), and Lisa Lampanelli (unrepeatable).
Kansas City Improv
The nationwide chain of Improv comedy clubs hosts comedians en route to the big time, with an impressive roster of past performers that includes David Spade, Adam Sandler, and Jerry Seinfeld. Kansas City Improv unveils a spread of award-winning American cuisine from company-wide head chef JR Grady, and a slew of signature cocktails to remedy laughter-induced cottonmouth. Guests can stow their vehicles prior to the show with garage parking, available throughout the Zona Rosa shopping center.