What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket package to Kansas City on Tap (up to $37.75 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 2:30 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: Richard L Berkely Riverfront Park
- General admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Three hours of beer sampling
- Souvenir sampling glass
Kanas City on Tap
- 100+: number of craft beers available for sampling
- 50+: number of American craft breweries behind these drinks, including Michigan’s Bell’s Brewery, New York’s Southern Tier Brewing Company, and Montana’s Big Sky Brewing Company
- 3: number of hours you’ll have to fill your souvenir glass with samples
- 1: number of mouths you’ll need to consume these samples
- Non-potable highlights: food vendors; live music; picturesque setting; discounted tickets for designated drivers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/25 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Richard L Berkely Riverfront Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Townsquare Media's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 2:30PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.