Just like flying squirrels, baseball players are adept at gliding across grassy fields, munching on seeds, and dodging bats in midair. Witness this acrobatic species in its natural habitat with today’s GrouponLive deal for a ticket to a Kansas City Royals game.
After clicking "Buy," you’ll be redirected to Royals.com to complete your transaction. See below for details on additional ticketing fees. Choose between an $8 Hy-Vee Infield seat (a $17 value) or a $13 Field Plaza seat (a $27 value) for each of the following games:
- Against the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday, August 2, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday, August 3, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday, August 4, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Friday, August 5, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday, August 6, at 6:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, August 7, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the New York Yankees on Monday, August 15, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the New York Yankees on Tuesday, August 16, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the New York Yankees on Wednesday, August 17, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday, August 18, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Boston Red Sox on Sunday, August 21, at 1:10 p.m.
MVPs, Gold Gloves, and a World Series title pepper the Kansas City Royals’ 42-year history of powerful pitches and bat-cracking home runs. This year, left fielder Melky Cabrera has led the team’s offensive assault, homering 12 times, stealing 14 bases, and batting in 54 runs with a giant candy cane after 95 games. Right-handed pitcher Joakim Soria has dominated the bullpen for the past 41 innings, logging 34 strikeouts, 17 saves, and 200 games of fetch with local puppies.
The recently renovated Kauffman Stadium treats visitors to a giant high-definition video board, which wears a 40-foot crown and waves a scepter made of massive glow sticks. During breaks in the action, fans can visit concessions stands, mini golf in the kids’ area, or count each of the stadium’s 37,903 seats. Open until the top of the eighth inning, a 7,000-square-foot Hall of Fame guides guests through a maze of memorabilia, including photos of Royals past and perfume-scented love notes to the Royals of the future.
Note on ticketing fees: You'll be receiving a discount on the standard per-ticket fees, but you'll still need to pay the applicable convenience fee, the optional printing-at-home fee, and tax.
1 Royal Way
Kansas City, Missouri 64129Get Directions