According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket to a Kansas City Royals game against the Houston Astros
- When: Friday, June 7, at 7:10 p.m., or Saturday, June 8, at 6:15 p.m.
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Doors: An hour and a half before the first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for Hy-Vee Infield seating marked in light orange on the seating chart (up to a $28 value)
- $25 for Field Plaza seating marked in light blue on the seating chart (up to a $39.50 value)
Please provide only one name in the check-out field to simplify the will-call process.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Royals look to regain the momentum they built over a 17–10 start to the 2013 season in a pair of games against the Houston Astros. On June 7, the first 10,000 female fans into the stadium receive a pink KC cap, and all fans can stick around after the final out to see handlers set free flocks of fireworks. The following evening, Kauffman Stadium turns back the clock with “Retro Night,” complete with a live organist and classic powder-blue Royals jerseys for the first 10,000 fans.