According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $5 for one ticket for Hy-Vee Infield seating (up to a $17 value, depending on the game chosen)
- $10 for one ticket for Field Plaza seating (a $27 value)
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Monday, October 1, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday, October 2, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday, October 3, at 7:10 p.m.
The Scouting Report
At the plate for the Royals, young All-Star first baseman Billy Butler has already set a career-high in homers, slugging 27 over the fence in 148 games thus far. And with 20 homers and 69 RBIs of his own in 139 games, third baseman Mike Moustakas knows more about diamonds than a prospector who double-majored in geometry and sports management.
As October opens, the Kansas City Royals close out the 2012 season with a home series against the Detroit Tigers. Despite having no thoroughbred horses on their active roster, the Tigers have a potential Triple Crown winner playing at third base. If he manages to lead the league in batting average, RBIs, and home runs, he would be the first player to do so since 1967.