- $27 for two tickets to three Kansas City T-Bones baseball games (a $60 value)
- Where: CommunityAmerica Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 109–114
- Gate time: 90 minutes before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose from the following three-game sets:
- Against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks on Thursday, May 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Grand Prairie AirHogs on Tuesday, July 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Gary SouthShore RailCats on Sunday, August 17, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Laredo Lemurs on Friday, June 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Winnipeg Goldeyes on Sunday, July 20, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Amarillo Sox on Monday, August 18, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As rising temperatures signal the coming summer, the Kansas City T-Bones are ready to resume their pursuit of sandlot glory at CommunityAmerica Ballpark. The T-Bones will showcase a roster of burgeoning stars as they compete in the hard-nosed competition of the American Association. In the dugout, Kansas City baseball legend Frank White once again dons his uniform to serve as the T-Bone’s first-base coach and distract opposing base-runners with autograph signings.
For the fans, a variety of promotions sweeten trips to the stadium, including $1 beers on May 22 and a team photo giveaway on June 6. On August 18, meanwhile, kids eat for free.
Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage traces back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, the team still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. Since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a “mini green monster” left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.