- $17 for two people to see two Kansas City T-Bones games ($40 value)
- Where: CommunityAmerica Ballpark
- Seating: Two select seat tickets to each game
- Gate time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Joplin Blasters on Wednesday, August 5, and the St. Paul Saints on Friday, August 28
- Against the Joplin Blasters on Friday, August 7, and the Laredo Lemurs on Monday, August 31
- Against the Joplin Blasters on Friday, August 21, and the St. Paul Saints on Sunday, August 30, at 1:05 p.m.
All game times are at 7:05 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
The Scouting Report
With the season well underway, the T-Bones continue to vie for a playoff berth, but the path to the postseason won’t be easy. Every team featured in this slate of games is above .500 in the standings, including the league-leading St. Paul Saints. As the action unfolds, Kansas City baseball legend Frank White once again dons his uniform to serve as the T-Bone’s first-base coach and distract opposing base-runners by signing autographs. For the fans, a variety of promotions sweeten trips to the stadium, including an appearance by the Falcon Skydiving Team on August 28.
Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage runs back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, the team still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. Since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a “mini green monster” left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.