- $32 for a game package for two to see the Kansas City T-Bones play the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks (a $66 total value)
- When: 7:05 p.m. on select dates
- Where: CommunityAmerica Ballpark
- Gate time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Two tickets for choice-section seating
- Two Kansas City T-Bones T-shirts
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, May 23
- Saturday, May 24
- Sunday, May 25
The Scouting Report
As rising temperatures signal the coming summer, the Kansas City T-Bones are ready to resume their pursuit of sandlot glory at CommunityAmerica Ballpark. The T-Bones will showcase a roster of burgeoning stars as they compete in the hard-nosed competition of the American Association. In the dugout, Kansas City baseball legend Frank White once again dons his uniform to serve as the T-Bone’s first-base coach and distract opposing base-runners with autograph signings. For the fans, a variety of promotions sweeten trips to the stadium, including player autographs on May 25
Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage runs back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, the team still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. Since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a “mini green monster” left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.