All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for two tickets for reserved seating at three games (up to $66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Choose between the following three-game packages:
- Thursday, May 19, at 7:05 p.m. (Texas)
- Tuesday, June 21, at 7:05 p.m. (Joplin, MO)
- Saturday, August 13, at 7:05 p.m. (Laredo, TX)
- Friday, May 20, at 7:05 p.m. (Texas)
- Monday, June 13, at 7:05 p.m. (Joplin, MO)
- Sunday, July 24, at 1:05 p.m. (Winnipeg, Canada)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage traces back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, it still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. Since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a "mini green monster" left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.