What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kansas, starting from $35
- Seating: right, left, center right, or center left
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which part of The Sunflower State Kansas was formed in: Topeka’s secretive prog-rock district
- Songs you know by heart: the radio-ready “Carry On Wayward Son” and “Dust in the Wind”
- What all their songs have in common: catchy melodies mixed with symphonic composition
- Evidence that Kansas’ music is a favorite of time-travelers: “Carry On Wayward Son” was released in 1976, could be found at the top of classic rock radio’s most-played lists in 1997, and was chosen as the theme song for Supernatural in 2005
- Silliest places you’ve heard Kansas songs: Anchorman, Happy Gilmore, and an episode of South Park
The Fine Print