What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to A “Pink in December” Jazz Night (up to $32.04 value)
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Blue Restaurant and Bar
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Line up includes Jason Atkins, Ivy, and James Brock
A “Pink in December” Jazz Night
- What you’ll get: melodies that eases the ears, dancing that widens the eyes, and camaraderie that touches the heart
- What makes this December night so pink: proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation’s mission to fight breast cancer, meaning audiences will be wearing pink to show their support
- Multi-instrumentalist delivering jazz tones: local virtuoso Evan Bloom, along with a cast of guest players from Charlotte’s rich musical community
- What Evan does when he’s not jazzing it up: wows audiences at the Appalachian String Band Festival, gets his Southern rock on as a guitarist for The Josh Sanders Band, and teaches instruments such as the banjo, drums, mandolin, piano, and dobro
- Dancer who delivers jazz with her body: performer, teacher, and dance therapist Erin Bryce Holmes, who performs African dance with the Ase Dance Theater Collective and hip-hop with the Ephrat Asherie Dance company
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Blue Restaurant and Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Bryce Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.