- Dinner and standup comedy for two or four
- When: select Fridays, May 2–August 15, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Karma Bar & Grill
- Section: general admission
- Door time: dinner service starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the menu.
$33 for dinner and standup for two (up to $61 total value)
- Two tickets (up to $20 value)
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $26 value)
$65 for dinner and standup for four (up to $122 total value)
- Four tickets (up to $40 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $30 value)
- Four entrees (up to $52 value)
Karma Bar & Grill
Karma Bar & Grill feels more like a stylish friend’s man-cave than a typical sports bar. Upstairs amid the tangy aroma of buffalo wings and the clink of beer glasses, clusters of friends gather around 72-inch TVs, eyes locked onto the game du jour. Downstairs, the Sutra Lounge eases post-victory comedowns with candlelight and sectional sofas, where visitors enjoy cocktails and almond-crusted duck tenders. Located on the site of the former John Ernst Café, Karma has restored the building’s crafted stone and hand-carved woodwork, preserved the fireplace, and replaced the springs on the many, many trapdoors. Servers keep the atmosphere inviting as they deliver pitchers of beer, hefty burgers, and plates of six-cheese macaroni.