What You'll Get
- $13 for one G-Pass to see Karmin (up to $27.50 value)
- When: Monday, April 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who Karmin is: Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan
- Where they met: as students at Berklee College of Music
- How they got their start: recording covers of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” and Chris Brown’s “Look at Me Now”
- Where you first heard them if you like the internet: on YouTube; their hit, “Brokenhearted” has more than 20 million views
- Where you first heard them if you like basketball: in the 2011 NBA promos, which featured their song “Take It Away”
- What Rolling Stone readers think of Heidemann: they voted her the winner of the magazine’s “Women Who Rock” contest
- Some of their catchy dance-pop songs: “Hello,” “Acapella,” “Crash Your Party”
- What their #PulsesTour celebrates: their new album, the elevated heartbeats of their audiences, the invention of the stethoscope
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Cleveland on 4/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.