Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn't been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this GrouponLive deal.
- $13 for one G-Pass to see Karmin (up to $27.50 value)
- When: Monday, April 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who Karmin is: Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan
- Where they met: as students at Berklee College of Music
- How they got their start: recording covers of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" and Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now"
- Where you first heard them if you like the internet: on YouTube; their hit, "Brokenhearted" has more than 20 million views
- Where you first heard them if you like basketball: in the 2011 NBA promos, which featured their song "Take It Away"
- What Rolling Stone readers think of Heidemann: they voted her the winner of the magazine's "Women Who Rock" contest
- Some of their catchy dance-pop songs: "Hello," "Acapella," "Crash Your Party"
- What their #PulsesTour celebrates: their new album, the elevated heartbeats of their audiences, the invention of the stethoscope