What You'll Get
Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see Karmin (up to $25.26 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Summit Music Hall
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Who Karmin is: Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan
- Where they met: as students at Berklee College of Music
- How they got their start: recording covers of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" and Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now"
- Where you first heard them if you like the internet: on YouTube; their hit, "Brokenhearted" has more than 20 million views
- Where you first heard them if you like basketball: in the 2011 NBA promos, which featured their song "Take It Away"
- What Rolling Stone readers think of Heidemann: they voted her the winner of the magazine's "Women Who Rock" contest
- Some of their catchy dance-pop songs: "Hello," "Acapella," "Crash Your Party"
- What their #PulsesTour celebrates: their new album, the elevated heartbeats of their audiences, the invention of the stethoscope
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Summit Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Summit Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.