- $15 for one G-Pass to to see Karmin: #PulsesTour (up to $24.50 value)
- When: Thursday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who Karmin is: Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan
- Where they met: as students at Berklee College of Music
- How they got their start: recording covers of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” and Chris Brown’s “Look at Me Now”
- Where you first heard them if you like the internet: on YouTube; their hit, “Brokenhearted” has more than 20 million views
- Where you first heard them if you like basketball: in the 2011 NBA promos, which featured their song “Take It Away”
- What Rolling Stone readers think of Heidemann: they voted her the winner of the magazine’s “Women Who Rock” contest
- Some of their catchy dance-pop songs: “Hello,” “Acapella,” “Crash Your Party”
- What their #PulsesTour celebrates: their new album, the elevated heartbeats of their audiences, the invention of the stethoscope