What You'll Get
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $32.75 value)
- Her sound: a blend of country and light rock that highlights her sweet, but raw-edge voice
- It’s all in the family: She got her start in country music as part of The Dead Ringer Band with her parents Bill and Diane Chambers and her brother, Nash, before going solo with her award-winning debut album The Captain.
- Her accolades: she is Australia’s most decorated solo APRA songwriter with 10 wins and 11 ARIA Awards—the Australian equivalent of the Grammy’s. She’s also received 22 CMAA Golden Guitar Awards and two Americana Music Award Nominations. Her albums “Barricades & Brickwalls” (2002), “Wayward Angel” (2004), “Carnival” (2006), and “Rattlin’ Bones” have also topped the ARIA Albums Chart.
- Her latest: Dragonfly, a double-sided album, features guest appearances by Keith Urban Ed Sheeran, Paul Kelly, Grizzlee Train, Harry Hookey, Vika and Linda Bull and Foy Vance. ARIA Hall of Famer Paul Kelly produced the first disc of the album while Chambers’ brother Nash Chambers produced the second side. The album debuted in Australia at number one on the ARIA Albums Chart and ARIA Top 50 digital albums, Top 40 Country Albums, Top 20 Australian Artist Albums, and Top 20 Australian Artist Country Albums.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA: contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 15 must be accompanied by a parent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.