What You'll Get
- Admission to a Sicilian cooking class, dinner, and psychic experience with Kathleen Avino
- When: July 24–26, August 29–30, and September 26–27. Those purchasing the seven-ticket options will schedule with Kathleen directly for a date between now and September 30.
- Where: the event will be held at a private Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton location. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
- Door time: guests are asked to arrive 10 minutes early
- Please bring slippers and an apron, and contact the host prior to the event to notify her of dietary restrictions
- $118 for two dinner tickets
- $228 for four dinner tickets
- $399 for seven dinner tickets. These private events will be scheduled with the host on an individual basis.
What You’ll Do
Kathleen Avino is a person of many talents, and in this four-hour experience, she shares a number of them—as well as a hearty meal for good measure. In her 19th century limestone, you’ll learn a bit about Sicilian history and culture before preparing a meal with your fellow participants, just as Kathleen has been doing with her family since she was old enough to reach the counter.
You’ll help prepare three traditional Sicilian dishes, and will take home the recipes for each.
The menu changes from event to event, and can accommodate dietary restrictions. Expect a meal of an appetizer, a hearty main entree, and rich, indulgent dessert.
Uncover the Future
Kathleen, a psychic and medium with more than 20 years experience, will answer a question of each guests’ choosing, using spirit guides to respond as honestly and accurately as possible.
Sicilian Cook and Psychic
Yes, Kathleen Avino is a psychic, but that’s not what makes it easy for her to predict the quality of her cuisine. She began cooking at her grandparents’ elbows as a small child, and has spent the years since preparing authentic Sicilian meals with family and friends. It’s one of many gifts the former professor, construction manager, and world traveler possesses, including serving as psychic and medium for more than two decades.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Dates subject to capacity and cancellation. Reservation required for 7-ticket option. Refundable only on day of purchase. Min. number of participants required or subject to cancellation. No value after date & time have passed. Any discount reflects experience provider’s current prices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.