- $27 for two tickets to three Kansas City T-Bones baseball games ($60 value)
- Where: CommunityAmerica Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 109–114
- Gate time: one hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose between the following three-game packages:
- Against the Lincoln Saltdogs on Friday, May 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fargo-Moorehead RedHawks on Monday, June 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Winnipeg Goldeyes on Thursday, July 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Sioux City Explorers on Thursday, May 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wichita Wingnuts on Saturday, June 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Grand Prairie AirHogs on Monday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m.
Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage traces back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, the team still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. Since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a “mini green monster” left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.