- $39 for one G-Pass to KC & The Sunshine Band (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Friday, January 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: orchestra section E or F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KC & The Sunshine Band
- What KC & The Sunshine Band’s best known for: writing “That’s the Way (I Like It)” and “Shake Your Booty”; befuddling Foot Locker employees when customers ask for “boogie shoes”
- Number of movie dance scenes their music has fueled: more than 200
- Current band leader: same as their original band leader—Harry “KC” Wayne Casey
- Number of people in the current lineup: 14
- Who those people are: three vocalists, two percussionists, one keyboard player, one guitarist, one bassist, four horn players, and two dancers
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.