What You'll Get
Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $54 for two tickets to see Ke$ha (up to a $109.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ryan Center
- Section: reserved concourse level seating
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- How you know Ke$ha: her YOLO lyrics, spoken-word rapping style, and obsession with neon and glitter
- How you know Ke$ha if you’ve never listened to a Ke$ha album: she’s written songs for Britney Spears, Miranda Cosgrove, and Miley Cyrus
- How you can hear Ke$ha now: her latest single “Die Young” off of 2012’s Warrior
- How you can hear Ke$ha in the future: Lip$ha, a collaboration with the Flaming Lips, is set to drop later this year, according to a Reddit announcement by Wayne Coyne
- How often she works with the Flaming Lips: more often than you’d think—the experimental rockers produced a track on the deluxe edition of Warrior and asked Ke$ha to perform on The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends
- Who else she’s worked with: Flo Rida, Paris Hilton, Alice Cooper, 3OH!3, Katy Perry, Iggy Pop, Biz Markie, Santa Claus, probably
- How she met Paris Hilton: as a member of the host family on an episode of The Simple Life in 2005
- How she met her first songwriting partner: she goes way back with Pebe Sebert, who co-wrote Dolly Parton’s “Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle to You”
- How far back?: Pebe is her mother
- What you’ll do at a Ke$ha concert: get crazy
- What Ke$ha will do at a Ke$ha concert: get crazy<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 9/25 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Ryan Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects eVenue's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.